Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Kareena Kapoor Top News


areena Kapoor is out of action as she is suffering from food poisoning. She also has fever. Kareena felt unwell on Saturday and was resting at home for the last two days. She is feeling better after resting. Our source said, “Kareena was shooting for an ad film at Mehboob Studios on Saturday afternoon and she had a break for a few days. However, she was feeling unwell during the shoot. She finished shooting anyway and went home. When she met her doctor, he said that she was down with food poisoning and needed rest. Kareena even cancelled her media interactions that she had scheduled for Sunday afternoon. She normally follows a very healthy diet, but she must have definitely eaten something that didn’t agree with her. She is recuperating now that she is under medication.”
[imagebrowser id=6]
Kareena said, “Yes, I am down with food poisoning. My doctor has advised me to take rest and that’s what I have been doing since the past two days, but I am getting better and looking forward to my film’s release.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share
 
MMORPG Games - MMORPG List - Video Game Music