Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ayla Brown Speaks on Sudden Fame, New Album Release Date


The domestic agenda of Barack Obama was not the only thing affected by the election of Scott Brown as a senator from Massachusetts.

The politician's daughter, Ayla Brown, has found herself back in the spotlight.

A season five semifinalist on American Idol, Ayla had pretty much faded into obscurity prior to her dad's shocking victory. She had planned to release a new album in April, but her label called the morning after Mr. Brown was elected and said it wanted to move up the release date of "Circles." To January 26!Fortunately, the CD was complete and Brown can look forward to greater sales than previously expected. She talked about the whirlwind of her career with Entertainment Weekly:

On her American Idol experience: It was positive. I was 17 at the time. I had only played basketball. Never sang in front of people, except for national anthems at local high school games. So being on stage with a live band was a first for me. Of course I was nervous. Of course there were times I felt I had no idea what I was doing. That was the fun part.

On her new album: This CD I’ve had much more of a part in, in terms of the thought process, the lyric writing, music, everything. It means that much more to me because of that.

On her dad's Idol prospects: Uh, I don’t think he would do well at all. I haven’t heard him sing in years. I would be very curious to see how that would go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share
 
MMORPG Games - MMORPG List - Video Game Music