Saturday, January 30, 2010

Zarine talks about her weighty issues


Zarine Khan has made critics wake up and take notice of her with her performance as Princess Yashodhara in Veer, however very few know that Zarine weighed more than 100kgs during her teenage years.

Zarine says, “I’m the only earning member of my family,.My father left us when I was 18 and I took to eating and binging to keep away the pain. But I hit the gym and knocked off those kgs when I decided to get into modelling.”

“Salman always says that I am destiny’s child and that is why I was chosen for this film. I was thin when walked into this film, but then I was told to go on a chocolate diet and gain weight, because princesses in those days were never skinny.”

Well Zarine needs to shed off her weight immediately as people have started to call her FATRINA (Fat Katrina).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share
 
MMORPG Games - MMORPG List - Video Game Music