Thursday, January 14, 2010

Zeta-Jones Takes Daughter`s Fashion Advice


ollywood Actress Catherine Zeta-Jones seeks her six-year-old daughter Cary`s fashion advice even when she steps out to the supermarket. The actress admits she always strives to look good, even when she`s just shopping at her local supermarket, reports contactmusic.com. “Even if I`m going to the supermarket I couldn`t go out without trying my best. If people recognise you, they like you to look as they would hope. You owe it to people to look nice when you go out. Cary always gives me the once-over before I go out. She is totally truthful and if she doesn`t like what I`m wearing, she tells me,” Zeta-Jones has been quoted as saying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share
 
MMORPG Games - MMORPG List - Video Game Music