Saturday, January 30, 2010

Rakhi fumes as Censor bans her Kamini song


Rakhi Sawant is angry with Censor board for censoring the word Kamini from her latest song with Ishq Bector Kamini Tera Bhooth Chadh gaya re.

Rakhi says, “I’ll wait for a week and then I go on a bhookh hartaal in front of the Censor office. I’ve sent a legal notice to the Censor Board. This is the first time something like this has happened. The members of the Board have done me an injustice by deleting the word ‘kamini’ from my song. Dharmendra has been saying the word ‘kaminey’ for years.”

Rakhi adds, “Vishal Bhardwaj’s Kaminey came, were they asleep? If Rakhi Sawant sings Kamini Tera Bhoot Chad Gaya Re, they get stung. The song has been produced by my company Faith Inc. and I’m being damaged.”

Tell her that the word Kamini is vulgar and she retorts back, “Kyon? In the trailers of Ishqiya they show Vidya Balan punch-drunk on television, and that too in a saree. Is that allowed in our culture? Ladkiyan khule-aam choli utaar rahi hai.

What was Choli Ke Peeche Kya Hai? What were they asking? We all know what’s behind the choli. If that can be air played for years why can’t my song be telecast?”

She then talks about serials and says, “In serials, we have men dragging their wives by their hair muttering. ‘Kamini main tujhe chodunga nahin.’ No one pays any attention. Why point a finger at me? Stop all the malpractice on television and I too will shut up.”

What do you think folks the Censor board took the right action or wrong?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share
 
MMORPG Games - MMORPG List - Video Game Music